Friday, May 14, 2010

More math fun

 This is pre first grade math. So I suppose that would make it kindergarten math. But he was in between grades, so I guess you can call it what you want. I do. It's very liberating.


Anyway,I found some pictures from our trip to Grampa and Gramma B's farm last summer.


Here is a six year old boy on a banana yellow bike with a banana seat.

 (This is the kid's bike that my brother spray painted yellow and rode around campus when he was in college. No, I'm not kidding. He really did. I love my brother.) 





This is my brother holding our nephew at our parent's farm. He's tall. And he doesn't ride kid's bikes around anymore. Now he rides the metro. He's some important C.O.O. for a nonprofit organization in D.C. I don't really know what he does. I just know he gets to boss people around. And he works too hard. He calls me on his cab rides home from work when I'm getting my kiddos ready for bed. That means it's 11 pm or so his time. And it's often on a Saturday. I told you he works too hard. 




So back to the math.

One boy on a bike





Plus one mud puddle







Equals one dirty and very happy boy.



I'm beginning to see a pattern here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your loving words of kindness here.