Monday, March 7, 2011

Pictures from my phone

My husband recently bought this really nifty device to store all of our picture files and pretty much every other thing that is on our computer. I can supposedly access my photos from anywhere, including my phone. Problem is, he has yet to show me how to access this nifty device that we now have. I don't know the password. So while all my photos from my real camera are being held hostage, I thought I would share some photos that I took on my phone. 

In no particular order....

DH and I at the Iditarod Restart in Willow.



Sunset at the dentist office.



Bob and Stinky Beagle cuddling on my bed. Stinky Beagle has called a truce, and I think she may even like Bob now. 



Moose taking a nap in my yard.



Princess Blondie and I.



Crazy Hair Day!



DH working on a window seat for me :)



My future's so bright I gotta wear shades.



First school dance. They did the hustle, the chicken dance, the bunny hop, and this was some version of London bridges.



I bought a delicious treat for my nephew. I sticky, he said. His face was also still stained red and blue the next day. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your loving words of kindness here.